My Place Awards: 2021
The My Place Awards celebrate community-led built environment projects that have transformed their locality. The Awards honour projects that have excelled in terms of design and community involvement/impact.
Winners of the My Place Awards benefit from the opportunity to develop a national profile and evidence impact to potential and existing funders, as well as be featured in a public exhibition.
Further information and guidelines about the My Place Awards can be found here. If you are submitting an entry to the Awards, please read this document carefully; it contains the judging criteria and rules about entries.
My Place Awards: Entry Form
Due to COVID-19 and the most recent lockdown, the deadline for entries has been extended t0 11:59pm, 29th August 2021.
All entries must be made here online; no paper copies will be accepted.
- Please complete check that your contact details – email and telephone – are correct.
- An asterisk * denotes a mandatory question / field.
- The submission of this form acknowledges that the designer of the project has agreed for their name to be included.
- The system cannot accept images larger than 3mb. It is very important that you check the size of images before submitting.
- Please send jpegs only. Please do not attach word or pdf documents.
- Please supply photo credits if required
- Please include clear images of the interior and exterior of any building
- You can submit a minimum of three images and a maximum of six.
If you have any questions about or problems with the online application system then please contact the Scottish Civic Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When complete you will be asked to submit your entry for approval. You will receive an email confirming that the entry has been received and explaining that it will be reviewed by the Scottish Civic Trust before being published online. Please contact SCT if you have not received an acknowledgement email.