My Place Awards Entry: 2020
Please note that submission of this form acknowledges that the designer of the project has agreed for their name to be included.
Please note the deadline for nominations is midnight 22 February 2020.
Please complete the form below and check that your contact details – email and telephone – are correct.
Guidance notes for the awards can be found here.
An asterisk * denotes a mandatory question / field.
When complete you will be asked to submit your entry for approval.
You will receive an email confirming that the entry has been received and explaining that it will be reviewed by the Scottish Civic Trust before being published online.
Please contact SCT if you have not received an acknowledgement email.
All entries must be made here online, no paper copies will be accepted.
- The system cannot accept images larger than 3mb. It is very important that you check the size of images before submitting.
- Please send jpegs only. Please do not attach word or pdf documents
- Please supply photo credits if required
- Please include clear images of the interior and exterior of any building
- You can submit a minimum of three images and a maximum of six.
If you have any questions about or problems with the online application system then please contact the Scottish Civic Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 221 1466.